For sustainable tourism with our Green Key label
An eco-responsible approach adopted at the Best Western Hotel San Benedetto!
The Best Western Hotel San Benedetto in Cholet is committed to a CSR approach to sustainable development.
This is how we obtained the Green Key label last November, the first label for sustainable tourism!
The Green Key label for an eco-responsible hotel in Cholet
At the Best Western Hotel San Benedetto***, we strive daily to preserve our natural resources and minimise the impact of our activity on the environment.
What are our commitments to sustainable tourism?
For us, for you and for future generations, let's protect our natural resources together. At the Best Western Hotel San Benedetto***, we have implemented a sustainable development policy.
We save energy:
- by gradually replacing our incandescent and halogen light bulbs with low-energy light bulbs
- by regularly monitoring our electricity consumption
- turning off air conditioning and heating in rooms unoccupied during the day
- using motion detectors in common areas
- by raising awareness among clients and staff about good practices (turning off lights and TV when leaving the room, turning down lights at reception at night, etc.)
We save water:
- by regularly monitoring our water consumption
- encouraging our customers to reuse towels to reduce consumption
- by using the economical washing programmes
- by adding foamers on all taps
We limit our waste:
- by sorting our waste
- reducing pre-packaged individual portions for breakfast
- baking bread on demand at the end of the breakfast service
- by giving a second life to the individual soaps that have been started up
We promote responsible purchasing:
- by favouring the purchase of eco-responsible products
- by using labelled and less harmful cleaning products
- working with local suppliers
Together for an eco-responsible tourism
By staying in our 3-star hotel in Cholet, you can also help us in our approach:
- by having your sheets and towels cleaned only on request: to do so, use the « do not disturb » sign or leave the towels hanging in the bathroom
- by closing the bathroom faucet before going outside
- turning off the light, television and air conditioning/heating when leaving the house
- Sorting: use the room's rubbish bin for everything that comes in, and leave the rubbish on the desk for sorting (glass bottle, cardboard box, papers, etc.)
Book your next eco-responsible holiday in Cholet in our Best Western Hotel San Benedetto!
Discover our rooms >